This course is designed to provide law enforcement, military and civilians with the knowledge and skills to effectively handle a lethal confrontation in a close-quarters environment. This is NOT a live fire course or range training - this is a scenarios based class with role players that challenge your five physical senses and help you develop your ability to survive a lethal confrontation. By the end of this training your ability to manage a stressful confrontation will be at new levels, and the awareness of your environment will be forever enhanced.
Course material will include such topics as:
- Real life scenarios
- Professional role players
- Realistic environment
- You will learn by experience
- Handgun concealment options
- Handgun presentation techniques
- Controlling space and breaking contact
- Drawing a handgun from concealment
- Shooting positions and posture
- Threat analysis and model
- Conflict resolution skills
- Much more...